This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Contact Details

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button. Alternatively, paper forms are also available from the surgery.

Change of Address or Contact Details Form



Public parking information can be viewed and downloaded from the following document;

Public Parking around Dapdune House Surgery


Please note that free short stay parking is available along Woodbridge Road next to the cricket ground and also in Gardner Road, Markenfield road and Dapdune road opposite the ground.


Call recording 

All inbound and outbound calls are recorded and may be monitored for training, quality and crime prevention.



Here at Dapdune, we aim to carry out our duties in a professional manner and deal with our patients with care, civility and efficiency.  Our aim is always to provide a high standard of general practice with courtesy, friendliness and good humour.

We welcome feedback from patients on our current working practice, but we do understand at times that things may go wrong.  If you are unhappy with the treatment or service you, a family member or someone you care for has received and should you wish to make a complaint, please complete our complaints form in the practice, or write a letter to the Practice/Business Manager at the address below.  A copy of our complaints procedure is available upon request.

If you have received a final response from the practice and you still feel your issue hasn’t been resolved, you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to look into your complaint.  Call 0345 015 4033 or visit for more information.


Address book Address

Dapdune House Surgery,
Wharf Road,

Telephone Numbers Telephone Numbers

01483 400200
Out of Hours:
01483 400200
Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you. Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website