DAPDUNE HOUSE SURGERY
Salaried GP/GP Partner – 4-7 sessions, Guildford, Surrey
Looking for a friendly supportive practice to spend 4-7 sessions in each week?
Are you an enthusiastic & motivated GP looking for full/part-time hours?
It’s an exciting time of change at DAPDUNE & we’d love you to be part of the team. We’re open to new ideas & ways of working and the opportunity to develop your skills.
Guildford has lots for everyone to enjoy, from the lido to the cobbled High Street, restaurants, theatres, outstanding schools & the great Surrey Hills countryside nearby… Come for a coffee & meet us!
- City centre GMS Training practice (GP, F2 & medical students)
- Diverse patient population around 12,000, 5 GP partners, 3 Practice Nurses & 1 HCA
- 6 weeks holiday (pro-rata) + 1 week study leave
- Daily lunch break with colleagues
- Weekly educational meetings
- An award winning building, within walking distance to the river, National Trust property & Guildford Cricket Ground
- Low home visit rate with no responsibility for nursing homes
- Great admin/secretarial support, using Emis Web & Docman
- High QOF achievement & patient satisfaction
- Midwives, IAPT counsellors & community matron onsite
- Personal lists, wide range of special interests & skills
- Salary £8-9k/session (depending on experience),
- Partnership to be discussed – good opportunities to buy into property
- BMA contract & Indemnity fees paid
To arrange a visit, please contact Jamie Slingo (Operations Manager) on 01483 400238 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See also www.dapdune.co.uk.
Apply in writing, with CV & covering letter, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford, GU1 4RP, or by e-mail to GWCCG.email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10 May 2019
Start date flexible for the ideal person